—— Germany Fabian Scherb
—— Mr Abílio Cipriano
—— Mr Zero
Thông tin chi tiết sản phẩm:
Wavy Pattern Kitchen Towel Household Wipes Spunlace Nonwoven Wiping Cloths
5, nonwoven technics:spunlace
1) Super power of water absorbency ( absorb 17 times weight of liquid) and decontamination, high strength, soft touch, fast bright color, machine washable, easy to clean and soft drying, washing durable and long lasting, anti-bacterial, repetitive use, cost-effective.
2) Hygienic, no harmful chemicals and dross.
3) Lint-free after cleaning, soft and smooth, damage not the surface of articles.
4) Environment-friendly, easy to use and degradable.
Instructions for use:
Spills-Wet the wipe, ring out, and place on spill (no need to dab at the spill; most of the liquid will be picked up by the cloth). -for wet spills, use the wipe damp, ring out, fold several times, press down firmly with fingers. For stubborn spills, dilute the stain with soapy water and your favorite detergent. Loosen with a stiff brush, wait a few minutes and then absorb the liquid with the wipe. In most cases the stain will be gone.
Glass- for best results, use one wipe damp with cleaner, remove cleaner with a dry wipe.
Paints- (oil based)Maybe used on any surface to pick up oil based paints, greases, etc. To remove material from the wipe, simply rinse out with paint thinner or degreaser, then follow normal washing instructions.
Shoes: After brushing shoeshine, rub the surface tenderly with one piece of wipe until the shoes are shining. In wet days, take a small piece of wipe with you and clean your dirty shoes or trousers whenever with the it dry or damp.
Other uses- as a kitchen towel, a washcloth, a substitute for paper towels, for defrosting the refrigerator, on appliances, furniture, table, for bathroom tile, in the workshop, for pet accidents, etc.
Miscellaneous- May be used on any surface to pick up any liquid. Most substances will wash right out of the wipe. When using with heavy oil, grease, paint, etc, rinse out thoroughly before washing.
2. Autos: May be used with soap to wash your car. Holds a large quantity of suds. For drying, use just as you would a regular chamois. May be used damp or dry to apply wax.
3. Pets: drying a pet-for best results, dampen the wipe before drying the animal. For pet stains-follow spills instructions.
4. Other uses: Carpet, restaurant, hotels, office, industrial uses, traffic vehicles, etc.
Caution: Do not dry the wipe in gas or electric dryers.